Monday, November 22, 2010

Teenagers Talk

Today I sit for mock interview in my college organised by English Unit. This is one of the assesment that will contribute 10% for my English carry marks in Final Exam. So, I really work hard for it. But I don't feel satisfied with what i've done.. Dunno why.. maybe lack of self-confident.. Somehow, this kind of situation always happen to almost teen-girl like me.. Actually, sumthing stuck in my mind just before the inteview.. Ape ntah, until I forgot almost everything that I suppose to say in the interview..haha.. What kinda jerk!! Whatever la.. Yang penting.. it's already done..

M.O.T.S: Teenagers should know the best way to control their emotions. Don't ever let them influence their   professional life especially for students like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment