Saturday, November 20, 2010

Welcome blogger.. Welcome 8-teen

Hello blogger..I'm now celebrating my 18th birthday.. Sweet sunset.. Thank to everyone who join my birthday party and also for those who wish me.. I'm totally happy for that... But deep in my heart, I miss Edry and my besties yg jauh diperantauan..Adam, Kak Lin. This is my first B'day without them within this 4 years especially Edry.. I feel like my life will never complete without them.. Yes, actually, i'm not happy with what happened lately..Yela, when someone who u think u can share with, suddently disappear without any reason.. Like keeping yourself in the dark.. huh.. Maybe, i should ignore it but ntah le.. As usual, time is an illusion.. Waiting is only i can do.. For my first post, this is only something that i can share.. keep in your mind, the best will always getting better..

No comments:

Post a Comment