Sunday, November 28, 2010

HTML Assignment


Harrghh... HTML.. damn complicated.. I'd try my best to arrange all the codes..huhu..After 3 hours in front of my Lappy, I juz finished doing the header.. Like the time just flying away..huhuhu... There's much more works have to be complete.. Book review lg.. Plus Math Quiz is just around the corner.. But it's soo K as long as I would not have so much time to think about something which may hurt me the most.. That.. the e-mail i'd receive last 2 days.. Just ignore it... Sometime we need to be egois even it hurts a lil bit.. Just to make sure that we would not caught into someones trap.. To win it, we really have to arrange our own strategy...That's all..

3 comments:

  1. Dear Dayana, did it hurt when you fall from the sky? I should call God because He just lost His most Beautiful Angel. :)

    YourSecretAdmirer<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dayana, kalau u bace ni, pls reply eh? pls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm... hey there my secret admire.. Logically, of course it must be really hurt when u fall from the sky.. But, it is not as hurt as when you being hurt straight to your heart...Btw, i dun really understand ur words bout the god that lost his most beautiful angel...n how do u know He just lost His most Beautiful Angel?

    ReplyDelete