Wednesday, March 9, 2011

It's 4.00 a.m (Holiday)

Hey there.. yeah.. It's 4.00 a.m right now.. Q: why am i still alive at this hour??  A: alive? does it mean awake? haha.. whatever it would be, the reason 4 i'm still awake is hoho.. i dont feel sleepy.. ouuch!! i lie.. i'm sleepy.. i just.. i cant sleep well.. Hmm.. Btw, i'm now having my second semester break for FIST UNIKL programme.. Well.. some people say when it comes to holidays, they'll definitely feel like being in heaven.. But for me, being all alone during holidays is something opposite from what other people feel.. safe to say.. I'm bored..

opps... gtg... time to sleeeeeepppppppppppp....

kinda like me...


2 comments:

  1. have sleep as much as u can before going back to uniKL :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah sure.. but too much sleep makes me feel dizzy.. hah..otokajo..

    ReplyDelete